Welcome to the first episode of The Rideshare Guy Podcast. I’m super excited to be working on this site and especially the podcast. I’ve spent a lot of time perfecting this first episode so I hope you guys enjoy it.
In this episode, we’ll talk all about passenger pick-up strategies and ways to maximize profitability, efficiency and more. At the end of the show, I’ll also share with you 5 awesome tips for getting the best passengers.
You can find a transcript of the show here and a big thanks to our awesome listener Carolyn for transcribing the podcast!
Earn $1 to $20 Per Battery Pack Rental...And Earn More Via Driver Referral. Passengers rent Lit Battery Packs to use in ride or take and go with easy returns. Charges 3X faster than cords & includes all cables. Join the Lit Squad!
Summary of the Show:
- My first podcast for The Rideshare Guy
- Why I like podcasting so much
How does the passenger pick-up/request system work?
- The secret behind Lyft’s passenger pick-up algorithm
- Why do you get calls from passengers that are 20 minutes away when there are closer drivers?
- How to reset your passenger pick-up radius
- Future tweaks to passenger pick-up algorithm
- Is it better to move around or stay in one spot?