Over the past few years, I’ve shared a lot of information with you all through my articles, podcasts and videos. But with thousands of articles now published, hundreds of hours of podcasts and videos, there is a lot of information to digest. So that’s why I’ve created a handy Uber Driver Training Guide for anyone looking to get started with Uber or just brush up on the basics.
The Uber Driver Training Guide
This Uber driver training guide is designed for people new to rideshare driving, or people who may have questions about driving and aren’t sure if driving is right for them.
In the guide, we’ll answer the following questions
- Do drivers actually earn money doing this job?
- How can you get the highest sign-up bonus possible?
- Is it really that flexible?
- What kind of vehicle and driver requirements are there?
- What insurance requirements are there to be a driver?
- What do I need to know for taxes?
- And more!
This guide is geared towards new drivers but you’ll also get my recommendations on the best times to drive to maximize the amount of money you make – working smarter, not harder.