Download Freebird | Promo code: RSG
Rideshare & Delivery Drivers, want to increase your income?
The Rideshare Guy has partnered with Freebird to create an exclusive referral program for our readers.
Here’s the details:
- Freebird is a free cash-back and rewards app for Uber and Lyft passengers
- Rideshare and delivery drivers can make money by promoting the Freebird app to passengers and customers
- Earn $10 for each new user you refer
Signing up is easy and quick:
- Download the Freebird app
- Open the app and enter Freebird promo code RSG to join and earn your sign up credit (Profile > Promo Codes)
- Promote the app & your unique referral code to your passengers and delivery customers (Profile > Invite & Get Cash)
- Make $10 for each person you refer who takes their first ride
It’s really that simple. We even made these free business cards to make it easier for you. Just write your unique invite code on the blank spots and give them to all your rideshare passengers and delivery drop offs. They get two free $5 credits added to their account when they use your Freebird promo code to sign up.
So what are you waiting for? Join the thousands of drivers that are taking advantage of this limited time offer.
Download Freebird today and use promo code “RSG” to enroll and get your bonus sign up credit.
An easy way to make more money
It’s a win-win for everyone. Freebird users get points and cash back on their Uber and Lyft rides, and drivers make money by referring new users.
It’s pretty easy to sign up new users. People love the Freebird app because they get to save money doing something they were already going to do anyways (take Uber and Lyft rides). In fact, passengers will thank you when you show them how they can get free and discounted Uber and Lyft rides. Plus they get two free $5-credits added to their account when they use your referral code to sign up.
The Freebird app is perfect for couples, friends and family that like to go out together. They get to go to their favorite restaurants, save money on transportation, and not have to worry about picking a designated driver.
Full Sign Up Steps
Signing up is easy and fast. Here’s how to start making more money today:
- Learn more about Freebird on their website
- Download the Freebird app
- Open the app and follow the instructions to log in
- In the Freebird app, click “Profile” and then click “Promo Codes” and enter the code RSG to enroll in this promotion and get your sign up credit
- In the main menu, click “Invite & Get Cash” to get your unique invite code
- Promote the Freebird app to your rideshare passengers and delivery customers; ask them to use your unique invite code to get two free $5 credits added to their account
- Print the business cards and flyers in this folder
After printing the cards and flyers, write your unique invite code in the blank spots. These are documents that you can place in the interior of your car, or hand to your passengers who are interested. There’s even free business cards that you can write your code on and hand out.
If you don’t want to keep printing out paper, ask the passenger to take a picture of your invite code instead of handing anything out. You can even laminate the flyers if you wanted to. And there’s sign holders you can purchase on Amazon if you want a more professional look.
You don’t even need to print anything out, feel free to promote the app how you want. Get creative.
It’s that simple
Download Freebird, enter the RSG promo code, then start promoting your invite code to your passengers to make more money.
Promote Freebird to your passengers, and when they sign up using your invite code, you get $10 when they complete their first Freebird ride.
There’s no catch. You cash out real dollars from the app to your bank account. The only way to miss out on this is by not participating in this limited time offer brought to you by Freebird & The Rideshare Guy.
- Freebird is a free app for Uber and Lyft passengers, available in the U.S.A.
- Currently, passengers get a minimum of 250 points (50 cents) back on every Uber or Lyft ride they take, even if they don’t visit a participating restaurant (use it for going to work, home, school, etc.)
- Passengers can get even more cash and points back by visiting participating restaurants, which are listed on the app
We recommend that you try the app yourself too. Use the Freebird app like a passenger would so you can see what it’s like and how it works. By becoming familiar with the app, you will be able to describe it better to your riders, which will help convince more people to join and you will make more money.
Here’s a video showing how the CEO of Freebird explains the app and what users see when they use the app:
Download Freebird | Available nationwide in the U.S.A.
How much money can I make with Freebird?
It depends how much you promote the app. Some drivers are earning hundreds of dollars per month, and other drivers are earning less than a hundred dollars per month. It’s a numbers game, so the more people you promote the app too, the more referrals you’ll get, and the more money you’ll make.
Where is this available? Is it available in Canada?
The Freebird app and this program is currently available to U.S.A. residents only.
Can delivery drivers take advantage of this program?
Yes, if you’re a delivery driver (UberEats, Postmates, Doordash, Grubhub, Amazon Flex, etc.), you can also make money by promoting Freebird to your delivery customers. Just write your code on these free business cards and drop them off with your orders.
Where do I enter the RSG code in the app?
In the app, click Profile > Promo Codes, then enter the RSG code and click Submit.
Where do I get my unique invite code?
In the app, click Profile > Invite & Get Cash. There you’ll see your unique invite code, which you can share however you’d like. We created free marketing materials for you to share your code easily.
Why does the app need to connect to my Uber/Lyft account?
You will install the Freebird app just like a user would, because there is no separate Freebird app just for drivers. The app will ask you for permission to request a Uber/Lyft ride, but don’t worry, it won’t actually request a ride unless you request one yourself.
Download Freebird | Promo code: RSG