Sign-up bonus promo code: RSG
Uber & Lyft Drivers, here’s how to increase your income
We’re really excited about our partnership with Freebird, a company based in Los Angeles on a mission to bring free transportation to the world.
We created an exclusive program with Freebird that helps Uber and Lyft drivers amplify their income.
The top driver in Boston, MA had 202 referrals in April and made $2,020 on top of their Uber pay.
You can do it too. Here’s how to easily earn $10 for each new rider you refer:
- Download the Freebird app (Apple iOS | Google Play) and enter code RSG to enroll and get your sign up bonus
- Then promote the Freebird app to your Uber and Lyft passengers
- It’s easy to get passengers to download Freebird because it’s a totally free app that rewards them for all of their Uber and Lyft rides, with cash back and points
- You get $10 each time a passenger signs up using your invite code and completes their first Freebird ride
Drivers that have signed up are making on average hundreds of extra dollars per month in addition to their Uber and Lyft pay.
And it’s not limited to just rideshare drivers. If you’re a delivery driver (UberEats, Postmates, Doordash, etc.) you can use the same method to make money by promoting Freebird to your customers.
One thing worth mentioning, if you’re interested you should jump on this while it’s hot and the pay out is $10 for each new rider you refer.
A new way for Uber & Lyft Drivers to make more money
It’s a win-win for everyone. Your Uber and Lyft passengers will thank you for showing them how to get discounted and free Uber and Lyft rides. Plus they’ll get $5 credit on their first two Freebird rides when they use your invite code.
The Freebird app is perfect for couples, friends and family that like to go out together. They get to go to their favorite restaurants and not have to worry about who’s driving. They get cash and points back on their Uber and Lyft rides.
How to sign up
Signing up is easy and fast. You can sign up and start making more money today.
✅ Sign Up Steps:
- Learn more about Freebird
- Download the Freebird app in the Apple App Store or Google Play store
- Open the app and follow the instructions to enable location and connect the Freebird App to your Uber or Lyft App
- In the Freebird app, click “Profile” and then click “Promo Codes” and enter code RSG to enroll in this promotion and get your sign up bonus
- In the Freebird app, click “Invite & Get Cash” to get your unique invite code
- Promote the Freebird app to your passengers and ask them to use your unique invite code to get $5 for each of their first two rides
- Review and print the documents in this folder: https://freebirdrides.box.com/v/RSG
After printing the documents, write your unique invite code in the blank spots. These are documents that you can place in the interior of your car, or hand to your passengers who are interested. There’s even business cards that you can write your code on and hand out.
If you don’t want to keep printing out paper, ask the passenger to take a picture of your invite code instead of handing anything out. You can even laminate the flyers if you wanted to. And there’s sign holders you can purchase on amazon if you want a more professional look.
You don’t even need to print anything out, feel free to promote the app how you want. Get creative.
It’s that easy
Download Freebird, enter the RSG code, then start promoting your invite code to your passengers to make more money.
Promote Freebird to your passengers, and when they sign up using your invite code, you get $10 when they complete their first Freebird ride.
There’s no catch. You cash out real dollars from the app to your bank account. The only way to miss out on this is by not participating in this limited time offer brought to you by Freebird & The Rideshare Guy.
- Freebird is a free app for Uber and Lyft passengers
- Currently, passengers get a minimum of 250 points (50 cents) back on every Uber or Lyft ride they take, even if they don’t visit a participating restaurant (use it for going to work, home, school, etc.)
- Passengers can get even more cash (eg. $4) and points back by visiting participating restaurants, which are listed on the app
Try the app for yourself. Use the Freebird app like a passenger would so you can see what it’s like and how it works. By becoming familiar with the app, you will be able to describe it better to your riders, which will help convince more people to join and you will make more money.
Here’s a video showing how the CEO of Freebird explains the app and what users see when they use the app:
Top 5 Leaderboard (April 2019):
- Driver in Boston, MA with 202 referrals and $2,020 in earnings
- Driver in Austin, TX with 123 referrals and $1,230 in earnings
- Driver in Madison, WI with 86 referrals and $860 in earnings
- Driver in Eastern New Jersey with 54 referrals and $540 in earnings
- Driver in Upper Manhattan, NY with 32 referrals and $320 in earnings
Newsletter: Click here to sign up. Get news and updates about Freebird once a month, including tips for success.
Have a question? Contact Us