Welcome to the first episode of The Rideshare Guy Podcast. I’m super excited to be working on this site and especially the podcast. I’ve spent a lot of time perfecting this first episode so I hope you guys enjoy it.
In this episode, we’ll talk all about passenger pick-up strategies and ways to maximize profitability, efficiency and more. At the end of the show, I’ll also share with you 5 awesome tips for getting the best passengers.
You can find a transcript of the show here and a big thanks to our awesome listener Carolyn for transcribing the podcast!
Summary of the Show:
- My first podcast for The Rideshare Guy
- Why I like podcasting so much
How does the passenger pick-up/request system work?
- The secret behind Lyft’s passenger pick-up algorithm
- Why do you get calls from passengers that are 20 minutes away when there are closer drivers?
- How to reset your passenger pick-up radius
- Future tweaks to passenger pick-up algorithm
- Is it better to move around or stay in one spot?