Rideshare Driver Coaching
If you’re looking to learn from our extensive rideshare expertise, you’ve come to the right place. Harry Campbell, The Rideshare Guy, has been driving for Uber and Lyft for over 5 years and talked to over 50,000 drivers via social media, e-mail and in person. He literally wrote the book on rideshare and has interviewed top executives like Uber’s CEO Dara Khosrowshahi and Lyft’s COO Jon McNeill.
Sergio Avedian is a veteran Uber and Lyft driver who is know for his ‘surge only’ driving strategies, he’s been featured in the media numerous times and earns over $30 per app on hour in Los Angeles.
Together, we will review your information and figure out the best way for you to increase your profits, get a higher rating and work smarter, not harder! With this coaching program, you can select one of our coaches for a 45 minute call via phone or skype and there are no better coaches for an aspiring driver in the rideshare industry.
If you are interested in purchasing a 45 minute coaching call with Jay, please pay here.
If you are interested in purchasing a 45 minute coaching call with Sergio, please pay here.
What Can You Expect?
- Getting Started – We’ll help you with everything you need to know when it comes to getting started including how to get the highest sign-up bonuses or earnings guarantees and which service you should start driving for.
- Increase Your Ratings – Ratings are one of the biggest pain points for drivers. Find out what the secrets are to mastering the ratings system.
- Driving Strategy – We teach drivers how to work smarter, not harder. Spend less time on the road and make more money.
- Insurance – What type of rideshare insurance do you need to be a rideshare driver?
- Taxes – How to maximize your tax savings and get as many deductions as possible.
- Marketing – Want to take your brand to the next level? Chat with us about how to make it happen and we’ll go over all your business ideas.
If you’re a driver, the cost for a 45 minute call with one of our coaches is $75. That cost includes all the prep work and any quick e-mail follow-up that needs to be done after the call too. The only thing we require of you is to fill out a simple form with more information once you pay.
Note: If you cancel the call within 24 hours of the scheduled time or don’t show up, there will NOT be a refund. Also, once you purchase the call, the fee is non-refundable.
New Driver Coaching (Los Angeles area only)
If you’re thinking about driving for Uber and Lyft but haven’t signed up yet and live in the Los Angeles area, you are eligible for our in person coaching service. Sergio Avedian is one of the top Uber and Lyft drivers in the Los Angeles area and coaches drivers in order to help them maximize their earnings, understand the most important tools for success and realize their full potential. This coaching service is actually 100% free if you sign up using our Uber or Lyft referral code. This is a fantastic deal and in order to take advantage of it, you’ll need to e-mail Harry directly at harry[at]therideshareguy.com or contact Harry here.
Harry and Sergio will work together to come up with the best strategies for you to increase your profits, get a higher rating and work smarter, not harder! With this coaching program, Sergio Avedian will be your coach and you’ll get:
- 1 initial meeting in person with Sergio and he’ll take a ride with you to show you how to use the driver and passenger apps
- Ensure you hit the required ride count for our bonus
- Supply you with all the tools you’ll need to ensure success right out of the gate
- Text support for any urgent questions during your first 10 days on the road
Want to get a preview of Sergio’s coaching? Take a listen to my interview with Sergio on surge only driving in Los Angeles.
Jason S: Consulting Client
After hours of scouring and vetting experienced collaboration economy professionals, I came across many “gurus” that oversold under delivered.
Finding and working with RSG is a breath of fresh air: I am most impressed with his bottom-up, no-nonsense, agile approach to ride share consulting and his understanding of network effects in local marketing.
Any investment with RSG pays dividends because he clearly sets and exceeds expectations, he understands the value chain within points of service, and he centers his practice around the customer experience.
Additionally, RSG is always ahead of the curve on industry news and content in and around the new economy.
I would recommend RSG to anyone whether they are a part time driver, an experienced chauffeur, and/ or the Regional Vice President of Marketing for a business looking into ways to leverage the ride share experience… he’s that good.
Matt & Jon: Consulting Client
Harry’s hours of on-the-ground driving are complemented by his in-depth research and analysis, giving him unique insight on the constantly evolving world of ride-sharing. We consulted with Harry to better understand driver earnings, pain points, and routes in the LA metro area while we were publishing our own paper on Uber, Lyft, and Sidecar prices.
It was a pleasure speaking with Harry, and his comments were both informative and thought-provoking. We fully expect to work with him again on projects in the near future.