Just here to purchase a 1 hour call? You can purchase a 1 hour call here for $500 US.
The Rideshare Guy Consulting
The Rideshare Guy is one of the premiere destinations for Uber and Lyft drivers across the world, but our knowledge and expertise does not stop there. We have spent years working for these rideshare platforms, have talked with tens of thousands of drivers and researched the industry from the ground floor up. Additionally, we have worked with all of the top on-demand start-ups in this space (Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Caviar, etc.) and met with and have access to high level executives from these companies, so we understand their business needs better than anyone and can help bridge the gap from boardroom to driver’s seat.
With hundreds of thousands of drivers flocking to The Rideshare Guy every month, countless employees from on demand companies like Uber and Lyft, policymakers in government and more following our research, there is no better resource for rideshare industry expertise than The Rideshare Guy.
Typically, we work with the following types of companies:
- Companies Offering Products and Services for Drivers: If you are looking to launch a product or service for drivers, we have worked with dozens of companies directly and can help streamline your product research/design, marketing and pricing efforts.
- Rideshare Companies: If you’re looking to start a niche or global rideshare company, we can help with everything from general feedback on your idea to deep analysis of your business model, pricing, marketing and more.
- Entrepreneurs: If you’re looking to validate an idea or business opportunity, we can help you assess the market potential, opportunities and pitfalls.
- VC/Market Research Firms: If you’re looking for general information on the competitive landscape, we can quickly provide a breakdown on your potential investments.
1 Hour Consulting Call
You can purchase a 1 hour call here for $500 US (or contact me if you’d prefer an invoice). Once it’s paid, we can schedule a call.
My standard consulting rate is $500/hour and for in person meetings in the Los Angeles area, there is a 2 hour minimum. Please contact me if you’re based in another city and we can arrange details.
Here are some examples of projects we’ve done with clients in the past:
- Customized Survey: we work with you to develop a customized survey to send to a sampling of our subscriber base of over 50,000 rideshare drivers. After the survey, we collect and analyze the results and present our findings to you in a Powerpoint presentation, along with the detailed individual survey responses.
- Driver Panels: this is a great solution to really get into the head of a rideshare driver. We can set up a local panel of rideshare drivers to attend an event and act as a live sounding-board to understand how drivers think with Harry as moderator. Here’s an example of a panel conducted at a Stanford mobility event in the past.
- Access to The Rideshare Guy Annual Driver Survey Results: The Rideshare Guy currently has one of the largest independent annual surveys of rideshare drivers with over 1,200 responses. This access allows you to get data and insights directly from drivers, something that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
What our clients are saying about us:
“Last week, in our SharesPost Expert Series webinar, renowned ride-sharing expert Harry Campbell, founder of the popular blog, The RideShareGuy (RSG), did a deep dive into the ongoing tug of war between drivers and ride-sharing companies. Affable and irreverent, Harry has a unique perspective on the ride-sharing industry, particularly from a driver’s point of view. He has personally interviewed and conducted surveys of thousands of drivers over the past several years.”
Rohit Kulkarni – Managing Director at Sharespost
About The Rideshare Guy:
Harry Campbell has been driving for Uber and Lyft and blogging about the industry since 2014 on TheRideshareGuy.com. In 2015, he left his full time job as an Aerospace Engineer for Boeing to run The Rideshare Guy full time.
During the last few years, The Rideshare Guy has developed into one of the go to resources for Uber and Lyft drivers around the world. Harry is also a trusted media expert, having been quoted, cited and featured over a thousand times in top publications like The New York Times, NPR, Bloomberg and more.