The Rideshare Guy Consulting Solutions
The Rideshare Guy is one of the premiere destinations for Uber and Lyft drivers across the world, but our knowledge and expertise does not stop there. We have spent years working for these rideshare platforms, have talked with tens of thousands of drivers and researched the industry from the ground floor up. Additionally, we have worked with all of the top on-demand start-ups in this space (Uber, Lyft, Doordash, Postmates, Caviar, etc.) and met with and have access to high level executives from these companies, so we understand their business needs better than anyone and can help bridge the gap from boardroom to driver’s seat.
With hundreds of thousands of drivers flocking to The Rideshare Guy every month, countless employees from on demand companies like Uber and Lyft, policymakers in government and more following our research, there is no better resource for rideshare industry expertise than The Rideshare Guy.
Simply put, we have direct access to Rideshare drivers and companies that can be used to provide unparalleled value to any organization.
Typically, we work with the following types of companies:
- Companies Offering Products and Services for Drivers: If you are looking to launch a product or service for drivers, we have worked with dozens of companies directly and can help streamline your product research/design, marketing and pricing efforts.
- Rideshare Companies: If you’re looking to start a niche or global rideshare company, we can help with everything from general feedback on your idea to deep analysis of your business model, pricing, marketing and more.
- Entrepreneurs: If you’re looking to validate an idea or business opportunity, we can help you assess the market potential, opportunities and pitfalls.
- VC/Market Research Firms: If you’re looking for general information on the competitive landscape, we can quickly provide a breakdown on your potential investments.
The Rideshare Guy understands that every business has unique objectives to accomplish, which is why we develop personalized proposals based on the needs and priorities of each individual client. Our most common offering is a 1 hour strategy call, which works well for those on a limited budget, or if you just have a few questions that you would like to get Harry’s high-level perspective on.
Below are some examples of solutions that have consistently worked well for previous clients:
- 1 Hour Strategy Call: this is the perfect solution if you either have a limited budget, or just wish to run some ideas past Harry to gain some insights about the Rideshare Industry. You can purchase a 1 hour call here for $500 US.
- Customized Survey: we work with you to develop a customized survey to send to a sampling of our subscriber base of over 50,000 rideshare drivers. After the survey, we collect and analyze the results and present our findings to you in a Powerpoint presentation, along with the detailed individual survey responses.
- Driver Panels: this is a great solution to really get into the head of a rideshare driver. We can set up a local panel of rideshare drivers to attend an event and act as a live sounding-board to understand how drivers think with Harry as moderator. Here’s an example of a panel conducted at a Stanford mobility event in the past.
- Access to The Rideshare Guy Annual Driver Survey Results: The Rideshare Guy currently has the largest independent annual survey of rideshare drivers, with over 1,100 individual responses in 2017. This access allows you to get data and insights directly from drivers, something that you simply cannot get anywhere else.
- Uber and Lyft Company Profiles: we have developed profiles of the two largest players in the Rideshare industry – Uber and Lyft. These profiles are perfect for someone just getting into the rideshare space, and provides context behind how these major players operate.
- Access to our library of research topics: throughout the year we jump into several research topics (How to Connect with Drivers, Rideshare Leasing and Rental Options, etc.). What better way to gain our exclusive insights than to understand these things from the ground floor, directly from The Rideshare Guy.
Marketing and Training
- Retainer: we are actively working with a number of clients at any given time. A retainer option guarantees that you are always at the front of the line. This option gives you the ability to work with us at your own pace and pivot our focus depending on your business priorities, all at a flat monthly rate.
- Influencer Marketing Campaign: influencer marketing is the place to be in the current digital landscape. This allows you to reach a vastly large audience, where the influencer has already built a trustworthy relationship with the viewer, ultimately driving meaningful impressions and higher conversion rates. Most importantly, for the cost, it is among one of the highest ROI marketing tools available.
- Training Solutions: we have produced training videos and other materials for companies that regularly interface with rideshare drivers. This works particularly well for insurance companies offering rideshare insurance, where the agents may not already be very comfortable with the Rideshare space.
- Digital Community Management: if you have a digital community, we can help you moderate and facilitate the conversation, in addition to providing relevant content to keep people coming back.
What our clients are saying about us:
“Last week, in our SharesPost Expert Series webinar, renowned ride-sharing expert Harry Campbell, founder of the popular blog, The RideShareGuy (RSG), did a deep dive into the ongoing tug of war between drivers and ride-sharing companies. Affable and irreverent, Harry has a unique perspective on the ride-sharing industry, particularly from a driver’s point of view. He has personally interviewed and conducted surveys of thousands of drivers over the past several years.”
Rohit Kulkarni at Sharespost
Clients We Have Worked With:
About The Rideshare Guy:
Harry Campbell has been driving for Uber and Lyft and blogging about the industry since 2014 on TheRideshareGuy.com. In 2015, he left his full time job as an Aerospace Engineer for Boeing to run The Rideshare Guy full time.
During the last few years, The Rideshare Guy has developed into one of the go to resources for Uber and Lyft drivers around the world. Harry is also a trusted media expert, having been quoted, cited and featured over a thousand times in top publications like The New York Times, NPR, Bloomberg and more.