Last week, we covered a new program Uber has rolled out to some drivers across the country called Uber Pro. Now that some drivers have been driving under Uber Pro for a week, we wanted to provide an update on everything we’ve learned about Uber Pro from drivers currently in the program who provided us with screenshots and their perspective on the roll out so far.
Are you a driver in the Uber Pro program? Reach out to us and let us know your thoughts! We’re planning on covering Uber Pro in the coming months to see if it’s living up to its hype – or not.
Thank you to all of the drivers who submitted their initial thoughts (and screenshots) on Uber Pro!
- Do drivers start from zero or are previous driving habits taken into account?
- When is this coming to my city?
- How will I know if I’m included in the Uber Pro beta test?
- What will happen to Quests?
- Will Uber take a commission from Uber Pro drivers? Will Uber take a commission on the extra 3-6%?
- Will part-timer’s be eligible for this?
- What are the exact terms for Uber Pro?
- How does Uber Pro work in my specific city/state?
- Does the extra 3-6% only apply to time/distance?
- How do we know what our acceptance rate is?
- How do I maintain my Tier status?
- How are star ratings and cancellation rates calculated?
- Will I Get Points for UberEATS deliveries?