Do you want to earn some passive income online? Interestingly, most of us do, but with so many scams and illegitimate platforms on the internet, one can easily become a victim of fraud.
However, how would you feel if we tell you that there is a legitimate yet simple way to earn money online? Excited, right?
Well, dig into this article for a complete review on Swagbucks. This service helps you earn gift cards, points, and cash by participating in regular online activities. If you don’t believe us, find out for yourself.
What Is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is one of the most popular cashback app and reward programs available online. This website helps you earn Swagbucks points or SB points that you can easily convert into cash or gift cards. You gain these points through simple activities such as taking a survey or playing a video game online.
Launched in 2008, Swagbucks is a subsidiary of a well-known company, Prodege, LLC. This is an American company based in El Segundo, California. Prodege offers services such as online marketing and market research and owns other brands like ShopAtHome and InboxDollars.
Each point earned through Swagbucks is worth a penny. It means that 100 Swagbucks points are equal to $1. All your money gets collected in the counter present on the top right of Swagbucks home page, and regardless of the time taken, these points do not expire.
So, this might sound too good to be true, but Swagbucks is, fortunately, a real deal. As mentioned on the website, this company has paid over $615,934,638 to its members since its inception.
How Does Swagbucks Work?
Joining Swagbucks is relatively straightforward and quick. First, you need to sign up at swagbucks.com, which will give you a $5 bonus for this job only. Fill in all the details mentioned in the form, and you are good to go.
You can also sign in through your Facebook account, and then it’s uphill from here. This sign-up process is free, so if you see any similar website asking for your credit details, don’t fall into the trap.
It is essential to mention here that you need to be above 13 years and a resident of the countries below to earn rewards from Swagbucks.
- The USA and its territories
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Once you have successfully signed up, you can get extra SBs by completing your profile. This information then helps this platform to suggest polls and surveys according to your demographic data.
How to Make Money on Swagbucks?
Here are some of the best ways that can help you earn your SB points:
Use Swagbucks as Search Engine
Instead of Bing or Google, you can set Swagbucks as your default search engine. Yahoo runs this search engine, so you don’t have to worry about its efficiency. By surfing through this web, you can easily rack up your SB points.
While the final amount collected depends on your search queries, you can gain almost 20SB for 20 searches made. To give you an idea, if you are searching every day for straight six months, you will easily earn points worth $300.
Answer Polls and Surveys
Do you have enough time but very little cash? Well, how about filling in some surveys on Swagbucks to earn some SB points every day? Each survey takes about three to 20 minutes to end and helps you earn almost 40 to 100 SB.
While the amount earned also depends on the type of survey, you can try your luck every day to benefit from this easy source of money. Moreover, there is a simple poll on the website every other day. It takes about two seconds to complete and can help you earn an extra point.
While filling a survey, always answer with honest replies and avoid sharing the details with your friends or other Swagbucks members.
Shop to Earn Some Cash
We wouldn’t force you to shop only to earn some Swagbucks points. However, if you plan to buy something online, why not do it through Swagbucks’ website and benefit yourself?
You can earn easy points by shopping through stores such as ASOS and Adidas. Or, if you want to buy something from an unknown brand, search and confirm their participating Swagbucks partner status.
The good thing about shopping through Swagbucks is that you can earn as high as 25% points as cash rebates.
Share With Your Friends
Do you know that you can also earn SB points by asking your friends to sign up at Swagbucks using your unique referral code? You will not only get 300SB on their sign-up but will also receive 10% of your friend’s earnings as long as they are a member of this platform.
Isn’t that a great way to earn some passive income? In addition, you can also get an extra 100SB if your referred person places the SwagButton on their desktop or laptop.
If you love watching videos, you will probably not mind watching content to earn some SB points. The videos revolve around topics such as food, politics, health, and many more. While watching them won’t give you mouth-watering awards, you can always play them in the background to earn some money for the day.
With Swagbucks, you can now finally pay off your game addiction. This website hosts many games that can help you earn some money. Some games pay you for just giving a try, while others demand you to reach a certain level before you start earning.
Games such as Swag Memory, Swag Jump, and Swag Run are free. If you are into general knowledge, Swagbucks Live will keep you entertained.
Some other games available involve in-game purchases. If you pay for any of these games, Swagbucks provides you with an additional SB for every dollar spent.
Offers and Deals
Swagbucks offers its members a section with all the offers and deals provided by the partners. So, if you want to purchase something offered by the deal, you can buy it through Swagbucks and simultaneously earn some SBs.
You can use the SB Answer app to send your photos of grocery receipts and earn some SBs in return. For example, if you shop from retail stores such as Walmart, Best Buy and Burger King, or any store mentioned on Swagbucks, you can earn 2SB points for a picture of your shopping receipt.
It is always a great idea to give back. So, if you plan to donate to a charity, you can do so through Swagbucks and earn a good amount of points in return. For instance, if you make a donation of $18 or more every month, you can easily get 4250 points.
Reach the Goal
Swagbucks often sets a daily goal target for all its members. So, meeting the goals can help you earn a 10% bonus on the points earned that day.
There is an Hourly Random Section on the Swagbucks’ blogs. A random avatar or username pops up here, and if that is you, you can claim the points by clicking on it.
How Can You Redeem Your Earned Swagbucks Points?
You can redeem your accumulated Swagbucks through these methods:
- Convert your SBs to a gift card from retailers such as Walmart and Amazon. Since these cards are available in small and large denominations, they help you quickly and frequently redeem your earned points. Moreover, whenever the gift cards are on sale, you can enjoy an increase in the value of your earned SB points.
- If you require cash, you can convert the points into money and get Swagbucks management to send it to you in your Paypal account. The transfer takes about 14 days, and you get your money in denominations of $25, $ 50, $100, and $250.
- You can donate all or some SB points to a charity of your choice.
Is Swagbucks Safe?
Yes, there is no doubt about the safety and authenticity of Swagbucks. This is a legit service that has paid many customers since its launch. You can read honest testimonials of many members on Swagbucks’ website.
Moreover, Swagbucks has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau website. This, again, is a perfect indicator of the platform’s legitimacy.
Here are some of the significant benefits of using Swagbucks:
- Repute: Swagbucks is a reputable website and hence is safe and legitimate.
- Options to redeem: You have more than one option to redeem your Swagbucks points as a member. You can either convert them to gift cards or get them as cash in your Paypal account. If you want to donate, you can do so by choosing a reputable charity foundation.
- Fast way to earn easy money: Unlike most other passive income resources, Swagbucks is pretty efficient in helping you to earn extra money. You don’t have to put much effort, and there are no initial costs required to make an account.
- Simple tasks involved: Since Swagbucks offers a variety of simple money-making tasks, you can use this platform to earn money while you are busy with your studies or work. For instance, watching a video doesn’t take much effort, and you can also do this task while working on your laptop.
- Offers discounts on rewards: You can earn many discounts on your gift cards and increase the value of your points.
- Opportunity to take part in many surveys: If you are interested in taking part in informative polls or surveys or are into general knowledge, Swagbucks has many opportunities to keep you busy and entertained.
- $5 Bonus to start: You can earn a $5 bonus once you sign up. That’s quite an impressive initiative to attract more people to create their accounts on Swagbucks.
Here are some negative points of Swagbucks:
- Complaints on resetting passwords: Many users have filed complaints about hurdles faced while resetting their passwords. This may have persuaded many members to sign out from their accounts.
- Inefficient customer service: Regardless of the website’s reputation, many users have found Swagbucks’ customer service slow and inefficient.
- Doesn’t offer high earning potential: If you aim to earn thousands of dollars as extra income, then Swagbucks may disappoint you.
- Search engine points are mysterious: These points may bother people who care about their privacy.
- Unavailability: Swagbucks is only available for people living in the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, India, and Portugal.
- Delayed Transfer: The transfer of cash to a Paypal account takes more than 14 days at a time. This delay might cause disturbance for people who require money urgently.
Who Is Swagbucks For?
Swagbucks is ideal for college students who have spare time to perform basic activities online and earn something for themselves. Besides, this website is pretty helpful for homemakers who want to keep themselves busy and earn some rewards to carry out their basic expenses.
Moreover, if you are a part-time employee looking to earn a small passive income, Swagbucks may help you do that.
Who Is Swagbucks Not For?
Full-time employees with a handsome monthly income might find Swagbucks not worthy of their spare time. Besides, people who have severe issues regarding their privacy may think twice before using Swagbucks’ search engine.
Moreover, many people do not shop with brands that might have a partnership with Swagbucks. In that case, they might find it useless to create an account.
Most importantly, any person below the age of 13 cannot sign up on Swagbucks. Moreover, people living in countries other than those mentioned above are also not eligible for this platform.
Swagbucks helps you earn rewards on everything you do online, including watching videos or playing your favorite games. It offers multiple activities that can help you make money in your free time, which works great for people enrolled in their college or women who do not have any source of direct income.
While you can’t earn thousands of dollars from this platform, Swagbucks does help you to earn little pocket money to carry out your essential expenses. Moreover, if your approach is consistent, Swagbucks can help you earn more than $100 every month.
So, in a nutshell, it is safe to say that Swagbucks is a unique platform that has a lot to offer. If you are looking for something similar, don’t wait to sign-up.