‘There are plenty of apps that promise you thousands of dollars each month for playing games and completing different tasks. At best, users can earn a few hundred dollars within a single month.
However, Kashkick is a true-blue, legitimate app that pays members real money for completing a variety of different tasks and micro-tasks on the kashkick.com website or in the free app in iTunes and Google Play.
This article will give a complete review of Kashkick— how it works, how to sign up, how to get paid, and how it compares to similar rewards apps and loyalty programs.
What Is Kashkick?
Founded in 2015 in Florida, Kashkick connects businesses with consumers. Businesses need consumers to share their opinions about products and services, try new offers, and install their apps. These consumers, Kashkick’s members, are willing to complete these actions in exchange for a cash reward.
Kashkick is the intermediary, connecting online users to relevant products and services. Owned by Besitos, LLC, the parent company is dedicated to “aligning brands with financially savvy consumers.”
How Does Kashkick Work?
Kashkick works by joining users who want to earn extra money online — through a casual side hustle — with companies who are willing to pay them for completing a variety of different online and in-app tasks.
When a money-earning task is completed, the company pays Kashkick a commission, and Kashkick in turn shares a portion of it with you.
There are a number of earning opportunities. Kashkick members can make money online when they play mobile games, complete surveys, sign up for newsletters, receive free sales or insurance quotes, try new offers, explore new apps, and check out featured products and services. It’s free to earn money on Kashkick through surveys and games, although some gaming offers may offer in-app purchases.
Most offers are free, although some offers provide a cash rebate for purchase (i.e., Join AARP for $12 and get a $9 cash back reward through Kashkick) or signing up. With the Acorns investment app, for example, you can earn a free $45 online reward for creating an account and depositing just $5.
How to Sign Up
It’s free to create a Kashkick account on the website, or by downloading the mobile app for Apple or Android devices.
To sign up online, visit Kashkick.com. Then complete the following steps:
- Sign up. Fill out the sign-up form with your email, or join via PayPal, Facebook, or Google (Gmail).
- Activate your account. Check your email for Kashkick’s welcome message, and click the link to confirm your email address.
- Start earning money. Browse the site for activities you like. The most popular categories are Games, Surveys, and Offers. You can pivot among these activities by selecting the category in the navigation tab at the top of the screen.
- Complete your profile survey. Not a required next step, but we recommend it. You’ll also earn a $1 bonus for answering this short questionnaire – and unlock the best earning opportunities.
Kashkick Membership Requirements
To be eligible to join Kashkick, you must be aged 18 or older and reside in the continental United States. That’s it — fairly simple.
It’s easy to remain eligible. Don’t lie, create multiple accounts, or use prohibited VPNs. And for any third-party offers, make sure you meet the basic offer criteria so that you earn the associated reward.
If you live outside of the United States or you’re under 18 but claim otherwise during sign-up, you will not be able to cash out your earnings. Before Kashkick can release payment, they must verify your identity and address.
Ways to Make Money on Kashkick
Kashkick offers a variety of ways to earn money on its website or in the app. If you’re familiar with InboxDollars, Survey Junkie, or Swagbucks, it’s a similar user experience.
Here are the different ways to earn using Kashkick:
- Take surveys. Topics range from your opinion on a brand’s customer support to politics to tennis shoes. Your first half dozen surveys range in payout from $1.45 to $3.74. After, the payout can range from a few cents to $5 and take anywhere from 3-30 minutes to complete.
- Explore Kaskick offers. There’s a huge array to check out. They may be tied to making a purchase (and earning a rebate), free trials, installing free apps or free browser extensions, getting free quotes, or even exploring other free paid survey sites. Most offers pay $0.25 to $125.
- Play mobile games. There are game offers for Androids, iPhones, or both. Most games will pay you for installing the app and reaching a certain level within so many days, and the payout usually ranges from $15 to $150.
- RevU offers. Kashkick partners with RevU to provide you with additional offers to save money and uncover new products, services, apps, and games. It’s similar to some of the activities you’ll see featured in Kashkick’s Offers and Games tabs.
- GRL Surveys. Located under the “Extra$” tab, GRL Surveys offers users another channel to earn more cash. The highest-paying surveys pay less than Kashkick surveys on the “Surveys” tab, but it offers more surveys and in a different format. Choose from quick surveys, trending topics surveys, or easy surveys that you are guaranteed to be able to qualify for and complete.
Kashkick members earn rewards in kash, which is just a branded spelling of cash. One dollar on Kashkick is the same as 1 USD or $1.
Here are some quick highlights about earning money and getting paid on Kashkick:
- Earning potential: Active members who log in at least three (3) to five (5) days per week can reasonably earn $12 to $50 a month. Members who use Kashkick every day could earn $50 to $150.
- Earnings per hour: For online surveys, members report earnings that range from $0.75 to $2.50 an hour. This is below minimum wage, but Kashkick is not a regular job and has no hourly wage guarantees.
- Payout threshold: Cash out your earnings once you have a balance of at least $10.
- Payout methods: Earnings are paid out as PayPal with a deposit made directly to your PayPal account. From there, you can transfer the funds to your bank account or virtual wallet or use the funds to buy a gift card.
- Payout time: Most members receive their earnings within a few hours to a couple of business days. While Kashkick does caution it could take several business days to process your earnings, this rarely happens and would typically be for your first payment request only.
- Offer crediting time: Some activities, like surveys, will be credited right away after completion. Other activities, like games or offers, can take 3 to 30 days for the earnings to be credited to your account.
In addition to referral bonuses, Kashkick has offered sign-up bonuses in the past for joining the program and creating a free account.
Currently, you can get a $1 bonus when you complete the new member questionnaire.
*Kashkick advised our editorial team that the referral program is being modified from its current format (as of January 2024) of 25% commissions to a different compensation structure. When information is available, this review article will be updated.
Is Kashkick Legit?
Yes, Kashkick is a legitimate company. It’s been in continual operation since 2015 and has paid out millions of dollars in PayPal cash rewards. Currently, Kashkick has just over 2 million active members.
- “Great” rating on Trustpilot (8 stars out of 5) with a 99% reply rate to critical comments. Nearly 60% of reviewers give Kashkick a perfect 5-star rating.
- 3 stars (out of 5) on Google Play based on over 1,000 reviews and over 100,00 downloads.
There are some critical reviews on these forums and the Better Business Bureau (BBB), with the chief complaints tied to users creating multiple accounts (in violation of terms and conditions), frustration with survey disqualifications, or discontent that an offer does not instantly credit.
Kashkick Customer Reviews
Here are some reviews from real Kashkick customers or members.
The app is for real...really get paid no joke... I have downloaded this app in November 2023 it's now January 2024 and I have cashed out 4x totalling a little over $95. All I really did was play some games that interested me and I refuse to put any money into it so for me it's all free money can't go wrong there.
I have been using kashkick for over 3 months now and I made more than $500 so far...As long as you verify your account and achieve the requirements fairly you will get your rewards as promised. I've had a few misunderstandings but customer support managed to get them resolved. I highly recommend kashkick.
Surveys pay tiny amounts for the time you spend, even if all of the surveys you try to take would actually work. I feel like I'm lucky to have 1/3 of them not error out on me. Cash offers on games are a bit better; still very time consuming for the amount of money you get.
Pros and Cons
Here’s a rundown of the pros and cons of using Kashkick to earn extra cash.
- Free to join. No charge to sign up and no need to provide your banking or sensitive financial information.
- Earn extra cash from your laptop or smartphone. Use the Kashkick website on desktop or mobile web, or earn using the app for Apple and Android
- Reputable rewards program; has paid out several million dollars.
- Variety of ways to earn, from games to product reviews to content discovery.
- Easy to cash out; low threshold to request payment. Cash out once you reach $10.
- High ratings in the Google Play Store. Average 4.3 star rating.
- Transparency — earn rewards in dollars and cents, not points or virtual currency.
- The iOS version may offer a subpar user experience. iOS app is newer (fewer than 100 downloads) and experience and score may improve with increased usage.
- No gift card reward options. PayPal is the only cashout option now, but Kashkick has shared that Amazon gift cards and other rewards options will soon be introduced.
- Not a full-time job like rideshare or delivery gigs. You can’t earn a regular hourly or weekly wage, and the app should not be viewed as a source of income.
- No website tutorial. After you sign up, there’s no welcome or explainer video.
- For USA residents only. Residents in Canada, the UK, and other international countries are not eligible for Kashkick.
Beyond Kashkick, here are some other cash rewards apps to consider. Many Kashkick users use one or more of these apps in addition to Kashkick as a way to maximize their total cash app earnings.
A rewards app similar to Kashkick, Upromise pays you for surveys, trying offers, using the Upromise cash back credit card rewards, and for cash back shopping. With Upromise, however, the focus is to save money for your children’s college. Upromise earnings are directly transferred once a month to a linked college savings account or 529 college savings plan.
Shopper’s Voice is a Canada-based rewards program that pays its members cash for taking surveys, trying free samples, and completing other savings-related activities. Earn points that you can redeem for free gift cards. It’s 5,000 points to one $5 gift card.
Popular rewards program that pays you for taking surveys, redeeming prize codes, searching the web, answering trivia, playing games like Coin Master or Monopoly Go, and shopping online. Earn rewards in SB (ess-BEE), the app’s virtual currency, and cash out your SB for gift cards or cryptocurrency. Swagbucks is available in some international countries such as Canada and the United Kingdom.
Branded Surveys is a popular online market research community. Get paid to take surveys on a range of different topics. Earn points for each successful survey completion, and cash out your points for free gift cards.
Make money doing Branded Survey on the BrandSurveys.com website or in the mobile app available for Apple and Android devices.
A fun game-centered rewards program, Mistplay is often referred to as a GPTP (get paid to play) or P2P (paid to play) app. The app is for Android devices only.
Mistplay pays you to play games featured on their platform. Get paid to try new games, test games, or just give your feedback. As you engage with different games, you’ll earn Game Experience Points (GXP). At least 400 GXP are needed to cash out a $0.50 Amazon gift card. Other reward options include PayPal, prepaid Mastercard or Visa cards, and gift cards for popular stores.
Like Kashkick, you can’t earn a full-time income with any of these apps. They provide a casual hustle to make additional money on the side and boost your personal finances.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most popular FAQs that readers have about Kashkick.
Is Kashkick a Scam?
No, Kashkick is definitely not a scam. It’s a legitimate survey, games, and rewards program based in the U.S. that pays members cash for completing different activities on the website and in-app.
Each month, over 200,000 new users sign up for Kashkick, primarily discovering the program through its coverage in news articles and finance blogs like Yahoo Finance and Millennial Money Guide.
Is Kashkick a Good Side Hustle for Rideshare Drivers?
For the most part, yes. We’ve talked to delivery and rideshare workers at the Rideshare Guy about Kashkick and similar side hustle apps.
Drivers like how portable Kashkick is — you do it on the go and make money from your phone while waiting for food orders at the restaurant or your next customer ride. Games are typically the easiest activity to complete, because it’s simple to make progress toward the cash reward when you have two (2) minutes free or 20 — and games also are the most lucrative way to earn.
How Much Money Can the Average Person Make by Doing Kashkick?
The average active Kashkick user, who spends an average of 22 hours per month doing Kashkick, can earn $200 to $500 within the first three (3) weeks of creating an account.
These earning figures come directly from Kashkick and are based on a study completed in June 2023. In actuality, the figures now are probably much higher as there are more earning activities and with enhanced payouts.
Questioned about how high that earning figure is, Kashkick said doing games is how most people reach most of their $200 to $500 earnings as new members.
Why Do Other Kashkick Reviews Say It Only Pays X-Amount per Hour?
The editorial team at The Rideshare Guy strongly feels that the earning range — $200 to $500 within the first three weeks of joining — is the most accurate one you’ll find.
Other user review blog articles offer fluff like “Unlimited earning potential!” or show a distorted user experience.
Many articles feature an author who uses screenshots to prove that they have “actually tried Kashkick” — although they only try a small portion of the available activities. These screenshots usually show the author creating an account and completing a few low-paying activities that can be completed in a few minutes or less — and that credit right away to your account.
This is not helpful, and even a bit misleading. Most activities, especially games, will take longer than five (5) minutes to complete and may take one (1) or more days to credit to your account.
Do You Have to Spend Money to Get the Reward Payout for Games?
For the majority of games, no. No payment is required. The reward is tied to game progress. Usually, it’s a matter of earning X dollars for completing X levels within the game.
Some players may choose to make in-app purchases (i.e., buying boosters) to make progress more quickly. For example, they may spend $39 on in-app virtual coins in order to more quickly make it to level 100 and earn the $120 cash reward. This player may reason they are still coming out ahead by $81. However, spending money is not required and many Kashkick users earn the full game reward prize without spending any of their own money.