Hey folks, Jon here. The good people at Vantrue recently sent us three of their N2 dual lens dashcams to review and give away. Check out the video below, or skip to the highlights after the break – and don’t forget to enter to win one!
As always, a quick note: Although Vantrue didn’t pay for this review, small commissions from our Amazon affiliate links are one of the ways we keep the lights on around here. Although it won’t cost you extra, we do appreciate the support!
Vantrue N2 – Amazon.com (Enter coupon code TRSGUYN2 at checkout for a discount!)
- Compact size and suction cup mount make for easy installation and universal compatibility
- Easy to take in and out of the car
- Very wide viewing angle with no distortion
- Interior and exterior cameras are independently adjustable
- Decent sound quality on both interior and exterior video files
- Clunky USB-to-12v adapter – only gives you one spare USB port
- No included microSD card
- Very poor interior night vision (no IR capability)
Here’s a link to other dash cams we’ve reviewed: Rideshare Dash Cam Reivews
Latest posts by Jonathan Knope (see all)
- 3 Best Dash Cams For Uber & Lyft Drivers – Complete Review - December 4, 2018
- Best Phone Mount According to Uber Drivers - October 19, 2018
- Lyft or Uber: 5 Reasons to Start Driving For Lyft Before Uber - August 1, 2018