You might agree with me that distracted driving is very risky and a leading cause of accidents today. Even though having your phone with you while driving has its benefits like with navigation, it can also cause a distraction which can be dangerous.
If you’re looking for ways to drive safer as an Uber driver, and you rely on your phone to make calls a lot, then look no further than a bluetooth headset assuming your car doesn’t have bluetooth capability built-in.
A bluetooth headset is a game changer because it helps keep you focused on the road ahead. Say goodbye to multitasking!
However, there are loads of Bluetooth headsets on the market today and picking the perfect one for you among the shiploads of imitations and knockoffs can be overwhelming. Worry less because we took the time to ask our community as well as analyze customer review to determine the best Bluetooth headsets for Uber drivers that you can buy online.
Starting with our top pick…
The SHINETAO Bluetooth headset is one of the best Bluetooth headsets for Uber drivers that come with a boom mic that can rotate at 200 degrees, 3 sizes of ear tips and a flip-boom arm. This allows you to adjust the angle to a comfortable position. It features noise reduction technologies that ensure outstanding sound quality. Included are also dual-microphones that have a noise isolation technology built in it. This feature helps to cancel background noise from crowds, traffic, and wind noise. Also, the product has a lithium polymer battery that is improved for a quick charge, long standby, and uninterrupted calls and music.
- Offers stable and maximum signal quality
- Provides outstanding sound quality
- Fast pairing and universal compatibility
- Long battery life
- The power button might be small for users with bigger hands
This top quality and stylish Bluetooth headset is truly a legend with the top quality sound it provides and a ton of excellent features it offers. The product comes with a smart sensor technology that helps you answer calls automatically when it is placed in your ear. Plantronics call recognition is included to manage calls without pressing buttons. Also, it features a multi-mic technology that minimizes background noise and optimizes your voice. Included is also a multipoint technology that allows users to pair two phones and answer calls from either one conveniently.
- Resistant to water because of the P2i nano-coating technology included
- Excellent voice clarity through the wideband audio support
- Vocalyst feature which allows you to listen to newsfeeds, emails, and more
- Battery last for seven hours and charge fully for 90 minutes
- The Bluetooth version is 3.0 which is a bit lower than other bets products
- It does not signal when the battery is running low
Unlike some other best Bluetooth headset for Uber drivers that has two or three microphones, the Plantronics Voyager 5200 features four microphones that provide unparalleled call quality. The product comes with WindSmart Technology that ensures your voice comes through clearly. It features voice recognition and smart sensor technology that help you answer calls automatically. Also, the headset has Bluetooth and NFC that allows it to connect with multiple devices.
- Enhances speech quality by supporting HD voice over wideband devices and networks
- Great comfort and stability on multiple ear shapes
- Excellent canceling of disruptive background noise
- Good durability and long battery life
- Some users complained that the overall maximum volume is a bit lower than older versions
If you need the best Bluetooth headset for uber drivers that won’t make you put your hand too dip into your wallet, HIFEER might be a perfect option for you. The product comes with a professional IPX level 5 sweat-proof technology which allows you to use it in any wet condition. It comes with a chip and noise canceling technology for music playing and clear call quality. The product features rubber USB hat cover design that protects it from dust and water. Included is also a 200mAh lithium-ion polymer battery that allows for a long time use when fully charged.
- Mute function and microphone for clear voice calling
- Comfortable and lightweight for extended periods of wearing time
- Rotatable, flexible ear hooks and soft earbuds
- Excellent waterproof function
- Quick charging time of two hours
- It is affordable
- Some users complained about its voice clarity
If you are looking for a compact and high value best Bluetooth headset for Uber drivers, the AMORNO True Bluetooth headset can bridge the gap. The product comes with a secure fit design and three sizes earbuds that are sweatproof and fit most ears. It also includes vibrating diaphragm technology and noise cancelation technology that ensures HD sound quality. The headset comes with a mini 500mAh battery charging case that is portable and offers four times charge. Included is also a Bluetooth V4.2 that allows stable signal transmission and connection.
- Reduce ambient echo and noise to provide HI-FI and super bass sound
- Allows to use the earbuds simultaneously (twin mode) or individually (single mode)
- Compatible with all devices that are Bluetooth-enabled
- Lightweight and comfortable earplug
- The battery might not last long and needs to be charged every time
The product comes with three microphones, WindSafe, and Speak Focus technology that helps to eliminate background and wind sound when making calls. It also features an ActiveGard and HD voice clarity technology which eliminates dangerous sounds and ensures high definition audio. Included is an own-voice detection technology that detects your voice and optimizes speech for listeners. Additionally, the headset has a high-quality ear hook that is detachable for extra convenience.
- Connects to two devices at a time for seamless transitions
- Battery last for eight to ten hours between charge
- Digital microphones that improve the clarity of your voice in all sound environments
- Two years warranty that guarantees peace of mind
- Come equipped with accessories such as car hook and car charger
- Some users complained that the earbuds sometimes don’t fit
Just like most Plantronics headsets, the Plantronics Marque 2 features a voice recognition technology that allows you to manage calls without pressing buttons. The product comes with two microphones that reduce wind and noise for clear call quality while driving and in traffic. It has a battery that features DeepSleep mode for power-saving. Included are three optional ear tips with different sizes and an optional earloop for a stable, comfortable fit.
- Provides voice control for Google Now, Siri, and Cortana Smartphone assistance
- Durable built and enhanced audio clarity
- Easy pairing with your devices
- Automatic power saving mode when away from your phone
- Voice recognition responds late sometimes
Now that you know some of the best Bluetooth headsets for Uber drivers available on the market, there are some key features you need to consider when making a purchase.
The Key Factors to Consider When Buying a Bluetooth Headset
The deadline to enroll in health insurance is Dec 15! Stride will recommend the best plan for you at the lowest possible price, in 10 minutes or less. Don’t go uninsured, enroll today!
- Design – there are different designs of Bluetooth headset. No doubt, design determines how comfortable a Bluetooth headset can be. It is advisable you go for a design that looks more natural and gives a comfortable fit
- Call quality – one of the reasons you are going for a Bluetooth headset is for making calls, so you need one that offers high-quality sound and call. I advise you to go for a headset with high-quality speakers and two to four microphones.
- Battery life – This is another feature that can’t be neglected. Longer battery life means you can use your headset for a long time without charging. Go for a Bluetooth with at least seven hours of talk time. Also, a battery that takes little time to fully charge can make up the best Bluetooth headset for Uber drivers.
- Noise-cancelling technology – As an Uber driver, you can’t rule out noise especially when in traffic. Going for a Bluetooth headset with noise-cancelling tech will help block background noise and deliver the best call quality.
- Connectivity – Go for a headset with strong Bluetooth such as Bluetooth 3.0 and above for a stable and reliable connection.
The best Bluetooth headset for Uber drivers we reviewed above might be your solution to save you from dropped calls and to ensure your concentration while driving and making calls. Ensure you go for the one with crystal-clear audio quality, perfect connection range, excellent design, and padded ear tips.
- Click here to view all bluetooth headsets on amazon
- Click here to view our list of other essential car accessories
- Click here to sign up to drive for uber, postmates, doordash, etc.
Latest posts by Chris Powell (see all)
- 10 Things That Food Delivery Drivers Should Have In Their Car - November 13, 2018
- Being a Bird Charger – Gear You Need To Be A Successful Charger for Bird & Lime Scooters - October 23, 2018
- Best Car Cleaning Products According To Uber Drivers - June 30, 2018