This is a list of all the products and services I use as a driver and even some that I use in every day life.
- Stride Drive: Stride Drive is a brand new 100% free mileage tracking option for iOS.
- MileIQ: Get 20% off this robust mileage tracking app when you use our link.
- TripLog: TripLog integrates with QuickBooks Self-Employed and is one of the most popular apps specifically for mileage tracking. Save 20% using our link.
- See a full list of paid/free options here.
- Uber Light-up sign: This is a cool illuminated sign that will help your ride stand out and help you find your pax!
- Kenu Airframe: The best phone mount in my opinion.
- 4 port car charger: This is a must have since your phone will lose battery quickly running the Uber app, GPS and browsing Facebook 🙂
- Barf bags: These are pretty cheap but you will be happy you have them, just in case 😉
- WeatherTech Floor Mats: These floormats are top of the line and if you transport a lot of beach pax like I do, they’ll make it easy to clean.
- To Go Hook: Cool hook for your car that is great for delivery drivers to hang food or for your pax to hang their stuff.
- Falcon F360 Dash Cam: This is the dash cam I use personally and you can also check out our review here.
- Lots of tipping options for drivers to help educate your Uber pax and get more tips!
- Square Reader: The Square reader is a free attachment for your smart phone that allows drivers to accept tips on Uber rides! Normally, they charge a 2.75% fee but your first $1,000 in payments will be processed free (within 180 days) when you sign up today!
- Rideshare Candy Jar: Encourage your passengers to tip you with the Rideshare Candy Jar – a lighted tip jar with a lock, business card holder, cellphone station and a 3-in-1 neon charger.
- Get Dismised: Want help fighting your traffic tickets? Sign up here using the code RSG10 and get $10 off an annual membership with Get Dismissed.
Cool Products for drivers to sell
- One and Done Chargers: Sell your passengers a portable charger!
- TurboTax: I’ve used this software for the past 10 years and never had any problems.
- H&R Block: This software is the second most popular after Turbo Tax and it’s also a bit cheaper.
- Trucker Hat: Rock RSG merchandise wherever you go.