This is a list of all the services, apps, and softwares that Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, Postmates, and Doordash drivers use to save money, make money, and to help with taxes. Click here to sign up to drive for Uber, Lyft, Uber Eats, Postmates, and Doordash.
Mileage Tracking Apps
- Stride Drive: Stride Drive is a brand new 100% free mileage tracking option for iOS.
- MileIQ: Get 20% off this robust mileage tracking app when you use our link.
- TripLog: TripLog integrates with QuickBooks Self-Employed and is one of the most popular apps specifically for mileage tracking. Save 20% using our link.
- See a full list of paid/free options here.
Cash Back Apps
- Freebird: Make more money while driving for Uber and Lyft by promoting Freebird to your passengers
- GetUpside review: save up to 25¢ per gallon of your gas by using this cash back app
Car Accessories and Products for Uber & Lyft Drivers
- Uber Light-up sign: This is a cool illuminated sign that will help your ride stand out and help you find your pax!
- Kenu Airframe: The best phone mount in my opinion.
- 4 port car charger: This is a must have since your phone will lose battery quickly running the Uber app, GPS and browsing Facebook 🙂
- Barf bags: These are pretty cheap but you will be happy you have them, just in case 😉
- WeatherTech Floor Mats: These floormats are top of the line and if you transport a lot of beach pax like I do, they’ll make it easy to clean.
- To Go Hook: Cool hook for your car that is great for delivery drivers to hang food or for your pax to hang their stuff.
Best Dash Cam for Rideshare Drivers
- Falcon F360 Dash Cam: This is the dash cam I use personally and you can also check out our review here.
- Vantrue N2 Pro: Read the Best Dashcam Review
These Products will help you Get More Tips
- Lots of tipping options for drivers to help educate your Uber pax and get more tips!
- Square Reader: The Square reader is a free attachment for your smart phone that allows drivers to accept tips on Uber rides! Normally, they charge a 2.75% fee but your first $1,000 in payments will be processed free (within 180 days) when you sign up today!
- Rideshare Candy Jar: Encourage your passengers to tip you with the Rideshare Candy Jar – a lighted tip jar with a lock, business card holder, cellphone station and a 3-in-1 neon charger.
Getting out of a Traffic Ticket
- Get Dismissed: Want help fighting your traffic tickets? Sign up here using the code RSG10 and get $10 off an annual membership with Get Dismissed.
Useful Products You Can Sell as an Uber or Lyft Driver
Tax Software for Rideshare Drivers
- TurboTax: I’ve used this software for the past 10 years and never had any problems.
- H&R Block: This software is the second most popular after Turbo Tax and it’s also a bit cheaper.
- Trucker Hat: Rock RSG merchandise wherever you go.
Related article: Essential gear every rideshare driver should have