In this episode, I’m excited to chat with the co-founder and CEO of Fetii, Matthew Iommi. Fetii is a growing rideshare platform that is expanding quickly in Texas. While Fetii is only in Texas for now, we’ll chat about Fetii’s plans for expansion, Matthew’s thoughts on the rideshare market, and how you can get involved with Fetii.
Intro to Matthew Iommi
- Co-founder and CEO of Fetii
- Fetii – group rideshare transportation
- Goal is to remove unnecessary vehicles off the road
- Utilizes a network of 15-passenger vans to move groups and businesses
- As of 2022, had transported over 467,000 passengers
- Headquartered in Austin, TX
- Mostly B2C demand
- Not at all like Shared rides!
- Spacious vehicle is a big difference
- Usually in groups that are familiar with each other
Driving for Fetii and Driver Earnings
- Able to earn more in one trip than other rideshare companies
- Since you’re driving more than 1 person, you’re earning more
- ~$7k/mo for drivers, depending when/where they drive
- Weekly rental fee
- Big news! Accepted into summer batch of Y Combinator
- Y Combinator saw Fetii as a promising disruptor
- Exciting news and a big opportunity for Fetii!