I’m super excited today to release this podcast interview with Ryder Pearce, co-founder of Sherpa. I did a short interview with him almost 5 months ago when this site was still in its infancy and it’s amazing to see how far we’ve both come since then. As you guys know, my site is all about helping drivers be more efficient and earn more by working smarter, not harder. So I’m always looking for people to interview or topics to talk about that will help drivers out there become better at what they do and more efficient too!
It was a pleasure to interview Ryder about Sherpa because their goals align nicely with everything that I preach: diversifying your income, using data to be a more efficient driver, driving for multiple TNC’s, etc. During the podcast, Ryder also broke some news about the future of Sherpa and a new company that they’re going to be partnering with. It’s actually one that I’ve had on my radar so make sure that you stay tuned for that news.
Summary of the Show: Maximizing Your Income With Sherpa: An Interview With Co-Founder Ryder Pearce
- Follow us on Instagram: @TheRideshareGuy
- A few new changes to the blog
- Our new contributors Jack Ross and Scott Van Maldegiam
- Looking for a female driver
- My experience at FinCon and a quick review of New Orleans!
- Sign up for Sherpa right now!
- Breaking News From Sherpa
- Ryder’s number one tip for how drivers can make more money
Getting To Know Ryder Pearce and Sherpa
- What is Sherpa Share and how does it work?
- Work Smarter, Not Harder!
- How many drivers drive for both Lyft and Uber based off Sherpa’s data?
- Sherpa’s new partnership with Sidecar
- Diversify between all the top rideshare companies!
- How to get control over your income stream with Sherpa data
- Sherpa’s newest partner(s)
- Sherpa aims to be the one stop shop for rideshare drivers
- My favorite sandwich shop ever: Bay Cities 🙂
- Maximizing data from Sherpa to make the most money
Sherpa’s Growth and Challenges
- 5000 drivers in the past 5 months have signed up for Sherpa
- What to do about all the new rideshare companies popping up
- City Metrics and Trends from Sherpa
- Why Sherpa is so easy for me to promote
- Will people ever have to pay for Sherpa?
- Sherpa is now in Australia!
The Future of Sherpa
- Supporting everyone and everyone they work for
- Looking for feedback
- Sherpa’s Ambassador Program
- Instant feedback
- Ryder’s number one tip for rideshare drivers to boost earnings and be a better driver.
- Big thanks to Ryder for coming on the podcast
- Give me feedback on the length of the show please 🙂
- Drivers need to take advantage of free resources like Sherpa
- Subscribe to our e-mail list!
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher if you enjoyed the podcast
- Feel free to ask a question if you have one!
- My personal finance blog: Your PF Pro
- My recap of FinCon: a personal finance bloggers conference in New Orleans
- How I track my net worth: Personal Capital
- My article on Airbnb
- My review of Athens Welcome Pickups
- Contact Ryder at hello [at] sherpashare.com
- Sign Up for Sherpa! I receive a small commission for every 5 drivers that I refer.
Thank You For Listening!
If you’d like to get Rideshare Guy Podcasts delivered straight to your phone or mobile device, you can subscribe via iTunes or Stitcher. Alternatively, if you’d like to be notified via e-mail every time we publish a new article or podcast, please subscribe to the e-mail list here.
And if you really loved the podcast that much, I encourage you to go ahead and leave a review on iTunes. I make sure to read each and every one of the reviews so if you leave one please let me know so that I can personally thank you.
And lastly, if you have any questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
So drivers what do you think about Sherpa and our interview with Ryder? Have you signed up yet and if so, what’s your experience been like so far? If not, what are you waiting for?!
New Uber Drivers Get Guaranteed Earnings!Sign up with Uber now and get up to $1,000 in guaranteed earnings depending on your market! Sign up here using my referral code today and start driving today. Check with Uber for guaranteed earnings amounts by city.
-The Rideshare Guy
Latest posts by Harry Campbell (see all)
- New Report Released on Ride-Hailing at LAX - January 21, 2020
- RSG117: Rebecca Stack-Martinez from Gig Workers Rising on AB5 - January 21, 2020
- The Long Blink Review: One Parent’s Quest to Make US Roads Safer - January 16, 2020