In this episode, I talk to Deloss Pickett of BIB Technologies, a company combining clean energy, real estate placement and mobile platform to create a ‘business in a box.’ Intrigued? So was I! We’ll talk about BIB Technologies, Deloss’ inspiration behind the company, and the growth he’s most excited to see in this industry.
Intro to Deloss Pickett
- Co-founder and CEO of BIB Technologies
- Business in a box
- Worked for Uber, Grubhub, Uber Eats and Tesla
- Launched the first business in a box dubbed FRO, serving cold-pressed juice soft serve at USC
What is Automato?
- Product of BIB Technologies
- Prototype EUV
- Many different use cases, like sitting out front, smart lockers, retailers, etc.
- A tool for companies
- Lease to own turnkey Automato with integrated SaaS software
- License the tech through patent on the SmartBox
- Smart Box – plug and play Klear locker shelf system
- Self-generating power wall featuring commercial amenities
Biggest Challenges + the Future
- Attending Curbivore 2023!
- Challenges are focusing on automata
- Unique e-hub and delivery road
- Many ways for Automato to help customers, retailers, companies – reach out!