If you read my recent op-ed in The New York Times, welcome! And if not, feel free to read it here.
If you’re interested in learning more about me, please take a look at my about page. We have been covering AB5 closely so if you are interested in learning more about what drivers have to say about the bill and the employee vs independent contractor debate, please review the following links:
- Here’s What Drivers Need to Know About AB5
- So it looks like drivers in California are going to become employees [Youtube Live]
- Interview with Nicole Moore from Rideshare Drivers United [Podcast]
- Uber and Lyft Drivers in California May Become Employees [My Linkedin Newsletter]
- Interview with Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez (AB5 Sponsor) [Youtube]