Every year, I like to send out a survey to all my readers to get some data around what it’s like to actually be a rideshare driver. And while anyone who’s done this job knows that it’s more difficult than it may seem, data from surveys can help present the experience to the public in a more quantitative manner.
For example: from year to year, it may seem like drivers are more unsatisfied working for Uber and more are satisfied working for Lyft, but it’s a lot easier to make that argument if you have the data to back it up.
So I need your help! This year’s survey is a little more in-depth, but it shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes, and I promise to personally read every single entry. Last year, we had over 400 responses, and this year we’re hoping for over 1,000 responses!
The survey has a few sections about your driving experience, and you’ll be able to give me feedback on the blog too! And to incentivize you to fill out the survey, I’ll be giving away the following prizes. But you need to fill it out by Sunday 1/8/17 at 9 pm PST! On to the prizes:
- Grand Prize: One 30 minute consultation with Harry ‘The Rideshare Guy’ – we can talk about driving strategy, industry news or whatever you want!
- First Prize: 5 lifetime memberships to our $97 video training course: Maximum Ridesharing Profits
- Second Prize: 10 $20 Amazon e-gift cards
- Third Prize: 15 Rideshare Guy Trucker Hats
So if you’re ready to fill out this year’s survey and be entered to win over $1,000 in prizes, please click here. In order to enter to win one of the prizes, please make sure to leave your e-mail on the last page of the survey! And remember to fill it out by Sunday 1/8/17 at 9 pm PST!
Drivers, any questions about the survey? What do you think would be an interesting question to ask drivers?
Burnt Out Talking To Passengers? Deliver Food With Caviar!Click to Sign-up!
-Harry @ RSG
Latest posts by Harry Campbell (see all)
- How I Started My Own Rideshare Business - July 18, 2018
- Is Uber Lowering Rates Again? Yes and No… - July 16, 2018
- Top 9 Ways To Contact Uber Support When You Need Help - July 4, 2018