This page is where I compile a list of all of my favorite resources for rideshare drivers. If you’re a new driver, or even an experienced one, you can also get a free copy of My Ultimate Guide To Being A Rideshare Driver when you sign up for our e-mail list.
Driving For Uber
- Sign up to drive with Uber and get up to $1,000 (depending on city)! (referral link) – E-mail email@example.com to get the bonus amount for your city.
- Note: Uber does allow for retroactive referrals within 15 days of activation if you didn’t sign up with a referral code, e-mail me or go here for more info.
- Get $20 off your first Uber ride when you sign up as a passenger.
- Uber Driver Training Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Uber
Driving For Lyft
- Sign up to drive for Lyft and get up to $1,000 (depending on your city)! (referral link) – Check the bonus amount for your city here.
- Get up to $50 off your first rides as a passenger
- Lyft Getting Started Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Lyft
Driving For Delivery
- Sign up to drive for DoorDash (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive for Postmates using my code ‘RSG‘ (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive with UberEats (verify the bonus amount with firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A list of all my articles about doing deliveries
Rideshare Insurance Marketplace
- Rideshare insurance is a very important issue for drivers and in order to make sure you’re covered, head over to our insurance marketplace.
Maximum Ridesharing Profits Video Training Course
- Join hundreds of your fellow drivers and enroll in the MRP Video Training Course!
- Once you’re a member, you’ll also have access to our affiliate program where you can refer your friends and earn money for every sale you bring in.
- Stride Drive: You can track your mileage, expenses, and receipts from within the app. It will save it all for you and simplify your tracking for taxes. Also, it is free right now.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed: Helps you automatically track your expenses and makes filing taxes easy when tax time comes.
Get Paid Today As An Uber Driver
- Daily Pay: Get two weeks free when you sign up with our link. Daily Pay also allows drivers to be paid instantly instead of having to wait for Uber!
- Active Hours: This is a cool service that allows Uber drivers (and other on-demand workers) to get paid same day! Sign up here.
Get Tips on Uber
- Uber tipping sign: This is a cool MacGyver tipping sign created by an RSG reader.
- Uber tipping box: Light up tipping box that also comes with charging cables.
- Uber tipping jar: Light-up jar that encourages riders to tip!
- Your Mechanic: Want an oil change done at your home or business? Use the code RSG15 and get $20 off your first appointment when you sign up.
- Get Dismissed: Want help fighting your traffic tickets? Sign up here using the code RSG10 and get $10 off an annual membership with Get Dismissed.
Start Your Own Rideshare Blog
- BlueHost: BlueHost is the perfect hosting service for you to use if you’re just getting started with your rideshare blog or website.
- Custom Business Cards for Uber and Lyft Drivers
- Rideshare Timer: This is a cool app that allows you to cash in on cancellation fees and auto-text your passengers! Just one cancellation fee and the app pays for itself!
- Free Guide: All of Your 2015 Tax Questions Answered
- Need a rideshare CPA? Fill out this form and we’ll have one of our recommended agents contact you!
- All of our articles on rideshare taxes
Latest Rideshare News
Contact Uber And Lyft
- Top 9 Ways to Contact Uber – It can be a challenge getting a hold of Uber but we’ve got all the best ways in this article.
- All the Best ways to contact Lyft – Lyft doesn’t have as good of e-mail support as Uber but there are a few other tips we share.
Driver Tools & Analytics
- Do Drivers Make More Money With Lyft or Uber? – My spreadsheet for calculating how much you’ll make for the same ride in your city with Uber vs. Lyft
- How Much Did I Make Driving For Uber And Lyft on A Saturday Night in LA/OC? – My detailed analysis of how much I made on an average Saturday night and how to track waiting time, drive time and more.
Rideshare Facebook Groups
- Facebook Groups: This is a list of every Facebook group that is available to rideshare drivers.
-The Rideshare Guy