This page is where I compile a list of all of my favorite resources for rideshare drivers. If you’re a new driver, or even an experienced one, you can also get a free copy of My Ultimate Guide To Being A Rideshare Driver when you sign up for our e-mail list.
The Rideshare Guide
The comprehensive driver guide for new to veteran drivers. The Rideshare Guide covers everything from getting started driving, improving your driver ratings, handling taxes, insurance and so much more. Get it at these retailers:
- Amazon (paperback and/or ebook)
- Barnes and Noble (paperback and/or ebook)
- IndieBound (paperback and/or ebook)
- iBooks (ebook)
Driving For Uber
- Sign up to drive with Uber and get up to $1,000 (depending on city)! (referral link) – E-mail [email protected] to get the bonus amount for your city.
- Note: Uber does allow for retroactive referrals within 15 days of activation if you didn’t sign up with a referral code, e-mail me or go here for more info.
- Get $20 off your first Uber ride when you sign up as a passenger.
- Uber Driver Training Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Uber
- Uber Driver Rewards Program: Shop Your Way is partnered with Uber to give drivers $2 CASHBACK in points to use for online shopping on their site (they have almost everything imaginable). This program also gets you 50% off oil changes.
Driving For Lyft
- Sign up to drive for Lyft and get up to $1,000 (depending on your city)! (referral link) – Check the bonus amount for your city here.
- Get your first ride free as a passenger
- Lyft Getting Started Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Lyft
Driving For Delivery
- Sign up to drive for DoorDash (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive for Postmates using my code ‘RSG‘ (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive with UberEats (verify the bonus amount with [email protected])
- A list of all my articles about doing deliveries
Rideshare Insurance Marketplace
- Rideshare insurance is a very important issue for drivers and in order to make sure you’re covered, head over to our insurance marketplace.
Maximum Ridesharing Profits Video Training Course
- Join hundreds of your fellow drivers and enroll in the MRP Video Training Course!
- Once you’re a member, you’ll also have access to our affiliate program where you can refer your friends and earn money for every sale you bring in.
- Stride Drive: You can track your mileage, expenses, and receipts from within the app. It will save it all for you and simplify your tracking for taxes. Also, it is free right now.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed: Helps you automatically track your expenses and makes filing taxes easy when tax time comes.
Uber Accident Lawyer
If you get into an accident with a passenger in the car, you could be entitled to a settlement that includes lost wages, medical and more.
I highly recommend you work with an attorney that specializes in rideshare accidents, as they know how to handle rideshare insurance, working with medical providers, and possibly getting you lost wages. LegalRideshare, based out of Chicago, IL, can provide a free consultation to you no matter where you are located.
Get Paid Today As An Uber Driver
- Daily Pay: Get two weeks free when you sign up with our link. Daily Pay also allows drivers to be paid instantly instead of having to wait for Uber!
- Earnin (formerly ActiveHours): This is a cool service that allows Uber drivers (and other on-demand workers) to get paid same day! Sign up here.
Get Tips on Uber
- Uber tipping sign: This is a cool MacGyver tipping sign created by an RSG reader.
- Uber tipping box: Light up tipping box that also comes with charging cables.
- Uber tipping jar: Light-up jar that encourages riders to tip!
- RideGuru: Connect with other drivers in the RideGuru forum and share tips and stories with other drivers in your area.
- UZURV: Allows you to build out repeat passengers and a private client base (great for your favorite passengers).
- Mystro: Manage and automate your rideshare driving with Mystro. Currently only available to Android users. Sign up here with code RSGB3171
- Custom Business Cards for Uber and Lyft Drivers
- Cargo: offer snacks and cords to your passengers – and get paid for it!
- Off the Record: Get a ticket while driving and not sure if you can (or should) fight it? Let Off The Record handle your ticket for you. The process is simple, takes you less than 2 minutes, and OTR offers a money-back guarantee!
- Free Guide: All of Your 2015 Tax Questions Answered
- Need a rideshare CPA? Fill out this form and we’ll have one of our recommended agents contact you!
- All of our articles on rideshare taxes
- Ready to move beyond rideshare driving and start your own business? Pro-Tier can help you do that! Check out Pro-Tier here.
- Your Mechanic: Want an oil change done at your home or business? Use the code RSG15 and get $20 off your first appointment when you sign up.
- Get Dismissed: Want help fighting your traffic tickets? Sign up here using the code RSG10 and get $10 off an annual membership with Get Dismissed.
Start Your Own Rideshare Blog
- BlueHost: BlueHost is the perfect hosting service for you to use if you’re just getting started with your rideshare blog or website.
Latest Rideshare News
Contact Uber And Lyft
- Top 9 Ways to Contact Uber – It can be a challenge getting a hold of Uber but we’ve got all the best ways in this article.
- All the Best ways to contact Lyft – Lyft doesn’t have as good of e-mail support as Uber but there are a few other tips we share.
Driver Tools & Analytics
- Do Drivers Make More Money With Lyft or Uber? – My spreadsheet for calculating how much you’ll make for the same ride in your city with Uber vs. Lyft
- How Much Did I Make Driving For Uber And Lyft on A Saturday Night in LA/OC? – My detailed analysis of how much I made on an average Saturday night and how to track waiting time, drive time and more.
Rideshare and Delivery Facebook Groups
- Facebook Groups: This is a list of every Facebook group that is available to rideshare drivers.
-The Rideshare Guy