This page is where I compile a list of all of my favorite resources for rideshare drivers. If you’re a new driver, or even an experienced one, you can also get a free copy of My Ultimate Guide To Being A Rideshare Driver when you sign up for our e-mail list.
Driving For Uber
- Sign up to drive with Uber and get guaranteed earnings for your first month (amounts vary depending on your city)! (referral link)
- Note: Uber does allow for retroactive referrals within 15 days of activation if you didn’t sign up with a referral code, e-mail me or go here for more info.
- Get your first Uber ride free when you sign up as a passenger.
- Uber Driver Training Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Uber
Driving For Lyft
- Sign up to drive for Lyft and get up to $1,000 (depending on your city)! (referral link) – Check the bonus amount for your city here.
- Get your first ride free as a passenger
- Lyft Getting Started Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Lyft
Driving For Delivery
- Sign up to drive for DoorDash (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive for Postmates using my code ‘RSG‘ (there is no new bonus for drivers right now)
- Sign up to drive with UberEats (you can verify the bonus amount with Uber)
- A list of all my articles about doing deliveries
The Rideshare Guide
The comprehensive driver guide for new to veteran drivers. The Rideshare Guide covers everything from getting started driving, improving your driver ratings, handling taxes, insurance and so much more. Get it at these retailers:
- Amazon (paperback and/or ebook)
Rideshare Insurance Marketplace
- Rideshare insurance is a very important issue for drivers and in order to make sure you’re covered, head over to our insurance marketplace.
- Ladder: Get and manage term life insurance online. Apply in minutes, and you can decrease your coverage online over time, as your family’s life needs change.
Maximum Ridesharing Profits Video Training Course
- Join hundreds of your fellow drivers and enroll in the MRP Video Training Course!
- Once you’re a member, you’ll also have access to our affiliate program where you can refer your friends and earn money for every sale you bring in.
- Stride Tax: You can track your mileage, expenses, and receipts from within the app. It will save it all for you and simplify your tracking for taxes. Also, it is free right now.
- Fair – Fair is Uber’s official vehicle partner and offers flexible rentals to drivers.
- CA drivers: Fair is the official vehicle partner for Uber and is a great medium to long term option for drivers in need of an eligible rideshare vehicle. Click here to sign-up!
- Not a California driver? Go here to sign up – Fair has options nationwide, and you can learn more here and get $100 off the start-up fee when you use the code ‘RSG100’.
- Maven Gig – When you reserve a car with Maven Gig, you have the freedom to drive for any eligible rideshare service, plus a wide variety of cars to choose from. Download the app here.
Uber Accident Lawyer
If you get into an accident with a passenger in the car, you could be entitled to a settlement that includes lost wages, medical and more.
I highly recommend you work with an attorney that specializes in rideshare accidents, as they know how to handle rideshare insurance, working with medical providers, and possibly getting you lost wages. LegalRideshare, based out of Chicago, IL, can provide a free consultation to you no matter where you are located.
Background Check Deactivation
The Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman, P.C. specialize in making sure that your employment background check reports are accurate. They’ll try to get you reactivated, your background check corrected, and compensated for lost pay due to the deactivation. They only get paid when you get paid.
- RideGuru: Connect with other drivers in the RideGuru forum and share tips and stories with other drivers in your area.
- Mystro: Manage and automate your rideshare driving with Mystro. Currently only available to Android users. Sign up here with code RSGB3171
- Cargo: offer snacks and cords to your passengers – and get paid for it!
- Tello: Save money on your data costs with Tello. You can get 10GB of data for $39 with unlimited talk and text.
- Free Guide: All of Your Rideshare Tax Questions Answered
- Need a rideshare CPA? Fill out this form and we’ll have one of our recommended agents contact you!
- All of our articles on rideshare taxes
Start Your Own Rideshare Blog
- BlueHost: BlueHost is the perfect hosting service for you to use if you’re just getting started with your rideshare blog or website.
Latest Rideshare News
- Weekly Rideshare Roundups on the Blog
- Weekly Rideshare Roundups on the Youtube Channel come out every Saturday morning!
Contact Uber And Lyft
- Top 9 Ways to Contact Uber – It can be a challenge getting a hold of Uber but we’ve got all the best ways in this article.
- All the Best ways to contact Lyft – Lyft doesn’t have as good of e-mail support as Uber but there are a few other tips we share.
Driver Tools & Analytics
- Do Drivers Make More Money With Lyft or Uber? – My spreadsheet for calculating how much you’ll make for the same ride in your city with Uber vs. Lyft
- How Much Did I Make Driving For Uber And Lyft on A Saturday Night in LA/OC? – My detailed analysis of how much I made on an average Saturday night and how to track waiting time, drive time and more.
Rideshare and Delivery Facebook Groups
- Facebook Groups: This is a list of every Facebook group that is available to rideshare drivers.
-The Rideshare Guy