Popular Topics for Rideshare Drivers
Driving For Uber
- Sign up to drive with Uber and get guaranteed earnings for your first month (amounts vary depending on your city)! (referral link)
- Note: Uber does allow for retroactive referrals within 15 days of activation if you didn’t sign up with a referral code, e-mail me or you can check out these gig economy jobs for more info.
- Get your first Uber ride free when you sign up as a passenger.
- Uber Driver Training Guide
- Uber Plus card review
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Uber
Driving For Lyft
- Sign up to drive for Lyft (referral link)
- Lyft Getting Started Guide
- A list of all of my articles about driving for Lyft
- Lyft Direct debit card information
Driving For Delivery
- Sign up to drive for DoorDash
- Sign up to drive with UberEats
- Sign up to drive with Courial, a delivery company that lets you set your own rates and service delivery area. Read more about Courial here.
- A list of all my articles about doing deliveries
The Rideshare Guide
The comprehensive driver guide for new to veteran drivers. The Rideshare Guide covers everything from getting started driving, improving your driver ratings, handling taxes, insurance and so much more. Get it at these retailers:
- Amazon (paperback, audiobook and/or ebook)
Rideshare Insurance Marketplace
- Rideshare insurance is a very important issue for drivers and in order to make sure you’re covered, head over to our insurance marketplace.
Maximum Ridesharing Profits Video Training Course
- Join hundreds of your fellow drivers and enroll in the MRP Video Training Course!
- Once you’re a member, you’ll also have access to our affiliate program where you can refer your friends and earn money for every sale you bring in.
- Stride Tax: You can track your mileage, expenses, and receipts from within the app. It will save it all for you and simplify your tracking for taxes. Also, it is free right now.
- List of gig jobs drivers can do in their spare time
- Use Argyle to help you qualify for mortgages and more
Uber Accident Lawyer
If you get into an accident with a passenger in the car, you could be entitled to a settlement that includes lost wages, medical and more. I highly recommend you work with an attorney that specializes in rideshare accidents, as they know how to handle rideshare insurance, working with medical providers, and possibly getting you lost wages. LegalRideshare, based out of Chicago, IL, can provide a free consultation to you no matter where you are located.
Background Check Deactivation
The Consumer Law Firm of Francis & Mailman, P.C. specializes in making sure that your employment background check reports are accurate. They’ll try to get you reactivated, your background check corrected, and compensated for lost pay due to the deactivation. They only get paid when you get paid.
- RideGuru: Connect with other drivers in the RideGuru forum and share tips and stories with other drivers in your area.
- Cheap cell phone plans for rideshare drivers
- Rental vehicles for rideshare drivers
- Same day pay jobs that are hiring now!
Start Your Own Rideshare Blog
- BlueHost: BlueHost is the perfect hosting service for you to use if you’re just getting started with your rideshare blog or website.
- How to make money blogging
Latest Rideshare News
- Weekly Rideshare Roundups on the Blog
Contact Uber And Lyft
- Top 9 Ways to Contact Uber – It can be a challenge getting a hold of Uber, but we’ve got all the best ways in this article.
- All the Best ways to contact Lyft – Lyft doesn’t have as good of e-mail support as Uber but there are a few other tips we share.
Driver Tools & Analytics
- Do Drivers Make More Money With Lyft or Uber? – My spreadsheet for calculating how much you’ll make for the same ride in your city with Uber vs. Lyft
- Which rideshare vehicle is best for you? Determining the best rideshare vehicle
- Cost analysis of driving a Tesla for rideshare
Rideshare and Delivery Facebook Groups
- Facebook Groups: This is a list of every Facebook group available to rideshare drivers.
-The Rideshare Guy